Terms & Conditions
By purchasing or using the Www.globetel.com prepaid calling service ("Service"), the user (or "You") accept/s the rates, terms, and conditions ("Terms") identified on this page as such Terms are updated prospectively from time to time. You should periodically check our website for any such changes which will be posted with the new effective date.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada can call 1-888-749-2425 between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00PM Pacific Standard Time everyday to contact customer service, to report a problem, and to inquire about international rates, charges, access numbers, and country codes. You may also Email customer service at email@example.com
The Terms include the following:
• Rates vary and are subject to change. We will raise rate per minute if our telecom providers raise rates.
• www.globetel.com is not intended for emergency calls (911), for FAXes, for intrastate dialing in the U.S., or to place 500, 700, 800, 888, 877, 866, 855, 900, 976, 411, or 555 number calls, to place certain toll-free, operator-assisted, third-party billed, directory assistance or collect calls;
• www.globetel.com is not available for calls placed from Alaska, unless we provide a dedicated toll free number that can be used only from Alaska. Cost for this toll free number be an additional 5 cents per minute.
• Calls made from pay telephones and certain other public phones in the US are assessed an additional 99 cents per call. Please refer to our web site for pay telephone charges for calls made from outside the US.
• Calls made in the US using the toll free access number will incur an additional charge of 2 cents per minute. Please refer to our web site for charges related to toll free access number calls made from outside the US. Hotels may apply additional charges for calls made using their phones. These charges are billed directly by the hotel and are not related to www.globetel.com service. You are advised to check with your hotel to confirm any charges.
• Calls are billed in increments of one minute, with fractions thereof rounded up to one minute.
No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made regarding available number of minutes to a particular country or remaining number of minutes to a particular country.
Safeguard your PIN, www.globetel.com is not responsible for lost or stolen PINs or unauthorized use.
Credit card fraud is a criminal offense, www.globetel.com, we use automated and manual systems to confirm proper credit card authorization, including customer service representative to call customers who have signed up at www.globetel.com. We also track every transaction, information related to fraudulent transactions, including but not limited to IP addresses, detailed call records, transaction data and email addresses is collected and will be provided to appropriate law enforcement officials consistent with applicable law when required to assist in the prosecution of any persons attempting to commit fraud on the www.globetel.com web site.
At www.globetel.com we are committed to delivering high quality service every day. However, circumstances beyond our control may result in occasional disruptions in service. We will issue a credit or a refund only in the following circumstances:
• If you are charged
for a call that was never completed (there was no answer). Upon verification, we
will credit your account the amount charged;
• If you have an account that has been depleted by less than $5 USD usage (either from usage or maintenance charges), and wish to discontinue the service;
• If you have unintentionally created two or more Www.globetel.com accounts and want to close the additional account.
• If you were incorrectly charged for services not received or for which you did not authorize. In such cases, you must contact Www.globetel.com within 24 hours of the attempted call or discovery of the erroneous charges in order to be eligible for any refunds.
You may discontinue service and cancel your account at any time by calling customer service or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you use remaining balance before closing the account. We will provide a refund either via check to a USA address or credit the credit or debit card on which was used to make the purchase.
Www.globetel.com will not be liable for any failure of performance due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fires, floods or other catastrophes, national emergencies, insurrections, riots or wars, strikes, lockouts, work stoppages or other labor difficulties, preemption of existing services in compliance with any law, order, regulation or other action of any governing authority or agency thereof.
No warranty, express or implied, is made regarding the condition or fitness of the services offered or use of the service for any particular use or purpose, including warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or non-infringement. Www.globetel.com does not authorize anyone to make a warranty on its behalf and you may not rely on any statement of warranty as a warranty by Www.globetel.com. With respect to any allegation, claim, or dispute related to use of the service provided there under, the liability of www.globetel.com, or any of its employees, agents, or cooperating service Providers (the "Parties") shall be limited to an amount equal to the charge for such affected service. IN NO EVENT WILL THE PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. USER ACCEPTS THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY USING THE SERVICE.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless www.globetel.com and its distributors and agents against all claims of loss or damage arising from use of the Service, including (a) allegations or claims for libel, slander, invasion of privacy, or infringement of copyright arising out of the material, data, information, or other content transmitted via the Service, and (b) all other allegations and claims arising out of any intentional act or omission, whether giving rise to criminal or civil liability, by you or others authorized by you to use the Service.
www.globetel.com may deny or limit use of the Service for any lawful reason. If www.globetel.com suspects fraudulent use of the Service, it may be suspended or terminated, without notice.
www.globetel.com will not be liable for any act or omission of any company furnishing a portion of the service or of any third party, including those vendors participating in offerings made to You, or for damages associated with service, channels, or equipment that it does not furnish, or for damages that result from the operation of customer-provided systems, equipment, facilities or services that are interconnected with Www.globetel.com services.
No dispute or claim may be brought as a class action or as a private attorney general, and you will not have the right to act as a class representative or participate as a member of a class of claimants with respect to any dispute or claim.
No waiver of the Terms is valid. www.globetel.com, in its sole discretion, may modify and assign these Terms.
The Terms are binding upon you and www.globetel.com and upon, respectively, your and www.globetel.com's agents and heirs. If any part or provision of these Terms is finally determined to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that part or provision will be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability, without in any way affecting the remaining parts or provisions of these Term, which will still be given full force and effect.
If you have a dispute concerning your Service, you should first call the Customer Service number listed on the Www.globetel.com web site. If you are unable to resolve the dispute with Customer Service, you agree that the exclusive forum for resolution shall be through arbitration instead of court proceedings, trials, and class actions. Arbitration is final and binding. You agree that all disputes arising out of or related to these Terms (regardless as to whether the dispute is based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal or equitable theory) will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), for final and binding arbitration. For Consumers, the arbitration will be conducted under the AAA Arbitration Rules for the Resolution of Consumer-Related Disputes Commercial Arbitration Rules ("AAA Rules"), as such rules are in effect on the date of commencement of the arbitration and as such rules are modified by these Terms.